Home

Saturday, August 6, 2016

PEGS: Wedding Cake

My Peg for our wedding cake: NAKED CAKE!

It's perfect for our Rustic Shabby Chic theme!

However, our package with the caterer already includes a 3-tier wedding cake with an edible bottom layer. I forgot the name of their cake supplier but the designs are also good (though just standard cake designs). We're not so willing to spend extra for a cake if we can get it for free but we'll check if they can do this. Sana kaya naman nila or perhaps we can upgrade for a minimal fee :) 


This one's not naked but rustic! And shabby chic-y and perfect! :D

XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with all these yummy and beautiful cakes. You know dear I am going to have a rustic chic outdoor wedding at most popular rustic Los angeles wedding venues. I am very excited for my wedding as I have always dreamed of rustic chic ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..
    cupcakes in bakersfield

    ReplyDelete